Accessibility Tools

  • Content scaling 100%
  • Font size 100%
  • Line height 100%
  • Letter spacing 100%

Conference Fee

  • Regular participants 350 EUR - early bird fee*/ 400 EUR - standard**

  • Invited speakers*** 250 EUR - early bird fee*/ 300 EUR - standard**

  • Students 250 EUR - early bird fee*/ 300 EUR - standard**

(VAT included)

* Early bird registration with reduced conference fee till April 13, 2022
** Guaranteed including of abstract in the  Abstract Book till April 30,2022
** Only for speakers invited by Organizers

(For Polish participants - Kwota netto (325,20 EUR – regular oraz 243,90 EUR – invited/students) obowiązuje, jeżeli udział w konferencji jest finansowany ze środków publicznych. W celu uiszczenia opłaty netto należy pobrać stosowane oświadczenie (docx, 14 kB), wypełnić i przesłać na adres e-mail: .)

The conferece fee includes:

  • Access to scientific sessions and poster session

  • Conference materials

  • Coffee breaks

  • Lunches and banquet

  • Social event

Payment details are described below. Bank wire transfer is a preferred payment option.
Please note that there will be no possibility to pay on-site during the Conference.

Payment method

1) Bank wire transfer

Bank: BGK O/Wrocław
Account No.: Nr: PL33 1130 1033 0018 8183 0720 0061
Title: AMBRA2022, Name of the participant

2) Paypal

Payment form is available in the Conference Fee > PayPal page for logged-in participants.


Participants who wish to receive an invoice are asked to fill out the form (DOCX, 13 kB) and send it to

Cancellation Policy

Prepaid registration fees are refundable based on written notification of the cancellation.

Registrations cancelled till April 15th are eligible for 80% refund of the registration fee paid (remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred). Registrations cancelled till May 6th are eligible for 50% refund of the registration fee. No refund can be made for cancellations received after May 6th, 2022.